Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Madison O.
El Mirage, AZ
Review for: Other more...
It is an ok concealer. It is not full coverage but the formula is good. I also feel like it makes under eyes more noticeable.
Maria R.
Absolutely LOVE this concealer so creamy and much better than some of the other ones I own and easy to blend and affordable
Sophia D.
Love it! I always think this concealer is the best I have yet to try others but so far this is the only concealer I’ve tried
Maria L.
SAN MATEO, CA
I love this concealer. It became my all time favorite and its my go to! The finish of it is really nice i love how it looks❤
jasmely r.
I want it ok i dont know have u have it god i want to if is good like i want to try to get put i dont know if this app works
Emily M.
Lake forest , IL
The only concealer I've used. And it's very inexpensive. There are also many options (just until you get to the dark shades)
diana g.
Very easy to blend out concealer used it always to correct when doing my eyebrows and perfect for any blemishes or red spots
Dakota M.
83835
It is easy to use and blend. It is also super affordable and the corverage is great. It is a great product for what you pay.
Alexis V.
Glendale, AZ
This is all time favorite concealer! I always find my color and it really helps with my dark circles cause ya girl has them!
Payton S.
Review for: Fair more...
One of my favorite concealers!!! Some of the best concealers are in the drugstore!! Nice coverage and a natural finish I feel
Karla O.
Riverside, CA
I've seen so many people rave about this product but I'm just not sure if I want to purchase. I was wondering if anybody knows if this oxidizes because I have very oily skin a lot of face products oxidize, and I'm worried the color will become to light or too dark
Stephanie H.
Ottawa, Ontario
How do you best apply this product? I found that simply using the applicator and tapping with my fingers caused creasing under my eyes. I'm new to the concealer game. Thanks!
Desirae C.
Mcallen, TX
Is this worth the price? I've heard good and bad things about this product.
Ezara H.
Does this concealer crease?
Sally Y.
Will this concealer crease under the eyes?

Walmart