Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19853)
Eden A.
Vancouver
Great coverage. Easy to use and to blend out. But they don’t make a shade light enough to highlight my under eyes.
Jennifer K.
Carpentersville
Great formula. My go to drugstore concealer for when I'm going with a natural look. Blends easily and looks great.
Arely O.
Wichita , KS
I just got this product about a month ago, and I am still enjoying it. It is very light and hydrating on the skin.
Nikki N.
El Paso
Love this concelar gret for blemish cover ups and doesnt crease gives that full coverage without being super heavy
Natalie C.
Forest, VA
I love this concealer!! It has great coverage and also blends out really well! I will definitely repurchasing this
Yanique R.
This is the only concealer I have used and will forever use!! It's cheap, dries quickly, and is actually effective.
Stephanie M.
The coverage doesn't last long,that's the only problem i have with the product but otherwise it's a good concealer
Maria S.
Glasford, IL
I love this product. The color is good. I have fair skin. It covers my blemishes excellent. I will buy this again.
Aubrey S.
Mount Storm, WV
Love Love Love. Great coverage. Covers up the darkest or circles. Stays on all day. Not cakey. Just perfectionnnn.
Georgia S.
Ellisville, MS
The fit me collection always has the perfect shade, and this concealer is perfect for black circles and blimishes.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?