Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20664)
A A.
Has to be one of my favs love it so much just as much as I love the foundation
Blends very nicely
Will be buying it again
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
This Concealor lives up to it's reputation! I love the coverage and blend ability. I will always repurchase this product.
Carmen H.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Cafe more...
Best drugstore concealer only around $6. The only down side is the shade selection. I wish they would come out with more.
Amy H.
Cookeville, TN
This concealer has a great finish and lighter one really helps to brighten up my dark circles, it really has grown on me!
Jasmine L.
Clinton, MS
This is my go to concealer! Inexpensive and very good coverage! I use it for my dark circles and to highlight areas with!
Kara G.
Piedmont, South Carolina
One of the best drugstore concealer! It's covers amazing and last all day!! I use every day and have brought 2-3 bottles.
Joan A. T.
Shamokin, PA
I have a toddler who doesnt know what sleep is and this concealer  doesnt really cover up my bags that well.
Mindy S.
Masontown , PA
This concealer is nice. It has good coverage and blends very well. It does tend to oxidize on me and sting under my eyes.
Kristin B.
Works good for under eye circles. I have oily skin so must set with a powder, does not last all day is why only 3 stars.
Prachi P.
Canton, MI
This product is literally the best concealer i have ever tired! Very comparable to highend brands without the price tag!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back