Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20690)
Laura H.
East Chicago , IN
I tried out this concealer and i love it blends well doesn't crease up during the day and i work in hot enviroment at work
Lisette O.
Review for: Deep, Sand more...
Absolutely grate high quality for what I paid for I wasn't sure it would turn out so good as it did I highly recommend it
Allison L.
Love this concealer! I use two different shades; one for the summer & one for the winter, and they both work perfectly!
fabiola p.
It fully covered my dark circles lol it doesn't crack I have oily skin on me it got oily but over a really good concealer
Liz M.
Review for: Fair more...
This is my favorite concealer!!!! It blends super well and is super creamy! This is a total dupe for the NARS concealer.
Diana H.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Sand more...
Siempre será mi corrector favorito tiene muy buena cobertura en mi opinión es mejor que otros más costosos, lo recomiendo
Dawn W.
Austin, TX
Great for covering redness, hyperpigmentation, and Dark circles! Not great for covering actual pimples but it does help.
Randi S.
Cynthiana, KY
For a drug store concealer I rate this as a good product. It was not the best I had used but for the price it worked well
Alana T.
Mooresville, NC
Review for: Light more...
Comparable to the NARS concealed this is very blendable and build able so you don't make it look caked if you don't want.
veronica c.
Great concealer it won't crease, its smooth and beautiful. Great great product I recommend it. Great drug store product.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back