Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19832)
Joy P.
One of my favorite concealers it covers my dark under eyes and I always get it 2 shades lighter so it blends in more.
herlinda g.
I love this drug store concealer. It covers up my dark circles and its so easy to apply and very smooth not to thick
Sophie M.
Mountlake Ter, WA
Love love this product! Makes my eyes look so bright and well rested. Also doesn't sink into fine lines and wrinkles.
Katie S.
This concealer is easy to use. It covers my under eye circles fairly well. It is lightweight and doesn't feel greasy.
Lucia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love doesbt crease if applied with beauty blender my sister recommended it said it was a dupe for Nars love it though
Jessica M.
Eagan, MN
LOVEEEE THESE! Specially under my eyes! One of my favorites! It definitely works very great! I highly suggest these!
joanne i.
Baytown, TX
Love this concealer,great coverage, easy to blend, and also a good highlight. I will definitely continue to purchase.
Rachel W.
Review for: Light more...
Absolutely amazing!!!!! I love this stuff it's so great it's light and doesn't make my face feel chunked with makeup
Alicia V.
Newmarket
Nice consistency! It doesn't really cover up a thing on my face! It's something that seems like the nars concealer.
Eden A.
Vancouver
Great coverage. Easy to use and to blend out. But they don’t make a shade light enough to highlight my under eyes.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?