Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Carly D.
Saint Paul Park, MN
This is my FAVORITE it's comparable to too faced but less coverage slightly. I love it though. It's my must have for concealer.
Nuvia M.
Petal, MS
Review for: Medium more...
This Maybelline concealer is one of the best that they have. It covers up blemishes and for me 2 applications are good enough.
Sarah L.
Review for: Light more...
Love this! I do wish it had more coverage but it’s not thick so if I need more I can easily add more and it doesn’t look heavy.
Nel J.
Review for: Fair more...
It's alright. Some people like to say it's a dupe for the shape tape but I don't see it. It doesn't have a very full coverage.
Hannah F.
Hamilton, NJ
This is a great drugstore concealer. I use it to help cover blemishes and it blends very well. Would definitely purchase again
April H.
Comparable to nars creamy concealer. If you're looking for something cheaper that performs like a high end concealer, try these
Ginny H.
This stuff gets it done. Works great for under eye coverage, and as an eye primer. Great price, easy to find, loads of colors.
xochitl g.
Even though it runs out very fast this is my go to concealer. Definitely Maybelline is the best at concealers at the drugstore
Nancy P.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Deep more...
I dislike this product because it was very orange on my skin. It also got very oily throughout the day and it didn't look good.
Madelyn
Review for: Maybelline ® New York Fit Me ® Concealer 15 Light 0.23 fl. oz. Tube more...
Love this concealer it blends out and applies so easily but it does crease if you don’t set it. Also the coverage is very good
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart