Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20647)
Ashley G.
I loooove this concealer. It works just as good as tarte's shape tape for half the price. I just wish it had more product.
goldie w.
I swear by this all the time great shades for my skin does the work n don't irriate my pores or face or leaves any scarring
Joanna E.
Toms Brook
This has been my go to concealer for the pass 7 years. I love it and is light creamy. I love it and I cant ver enough of it
Yekka M.
All time favorite drugstore product. Used it for years and keep going back to it. Lasts all day and does the job very well.
Viri L.
Bell, CA
Review for: Light more...
One of my 1st concealers and I have always gone back to it. For its price it's great and a tube last for more than 3 months
Jo S.
Not good if your a full coverage girl but I like to go for a natural look so I don't mind. Great formula and lasts all day
Rachael H.
Baton Rouge , LA
I LOVE this concealer. It provides great coverage for an affordable price. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Carmen c.
Federal Way, WA
I LOVE THIS. coverage ia buildable doesn't crease as much as other concelars and there is a variety of colors you can use!
Ana C.
San Ysidro, CA
I have nothing negative to say about this concealer. It blends so well and covers my dark circles. Plus it is so affordable
Samantha A.
Doral, FL
This is my go to concealer. It is inexpensive but it does the job pretty well. I dab it with my finger in my undereye area.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?