Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19797)
Buy on Amazon
Marissa C.
Review for: Light more...
perfect dupe for NARS concealers. great forumla! amazing for brighting, priming eyelids, and cleaning up your brows!
Danielle T.
West Warwick, RI
It's an okay concealer. I think it's better for someone who is looking to just highlight areas and not really conceal
Carley A.
Fayetteville, WV
Fit me is my go to cheap concealer when I'm out of my high end product I will only use Maybellines fit me as a backup
Berti J.
This is a great concealer! It matches my skin tone perfectly, and covers blemishes really well. Not too cakey either.
Aurora L.
San Antonio
It covers your unwanted blemishes and not wanted pimples but it is not breathable and it made me break our even more!
Taylor A.
Ligonier
Review for: Fair more...
This is exactly what you're paying for: a cheap, decent concealer. It's not amazing, but it covers acne to an extent.
becky r.
harker heights, texas
Review for: Light more...
there is nothing i found wrong with this concealer. it's super affordable and a great amount of product in the tube.
Analyssa G.
Ogden
All time favorite concealer I have been using it for a couple years now and I just love it. Light to medium coverage
kendra l.
olive branch
This stuff is my favorite I can no longer find it at my local drugstore but if I could I would totally buy it again!!
Logan Y.
Humble
Review for: Fair, Light more...
A great one! It’s the best drugstore I’ve found and I recommend to everyone if they just don’t want to pay for tarte.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?