Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19837)
Jennifer G.
Alameda, CA
I really like this concealer. I use it pretty regular under my eyes and to cover blemishes. I will be repurchasing..
Taylor H.
My number concealer. Since I am very fair skinned it is hard to find the right concealer. Use this product everyday.
Anay A.
Gilcrest, CO
Absolutely love this concealer! Does a great job concealing my under eye circles and hiding any pimples I might have.
doris g.
Review for: Deep more...
This concealer is very good, I like it very much, if you want a natural look this concealer is perfect, it is cheap.
jennifer l.
Review for: Sand more...
I love this concealer, it gives a light to medium coverage, long lasting, didn't crease, blends well and inexpensive.
Aracely s.
I love me some fit me they r so creamy and blend beautifully i used to contour my face then i add the powder contour
Yesenia V.
Cape Coral
Review for: Fair more...
Truly a beautiful product. I love the feel of it on my skin and it has great coverage for those stubborn dark spots.
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Medium, Light more...
Me encanta este concealer pero solo lo uso en verano pork en invierno se me reseca mucho mi piel pero me gusta mucho
kendra l.
olive branch
This stuff is my favorite I can no longer find it at my local drugstore but if I could I would totally buy it again!!
Melissa A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love this concealer for under my eyes to brighten. I have gone through about 10 of these in 10 or 15. It is amazing!!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?