Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Amber F.
Colonia, NJ
I love this concealer! It has great coverage. You just need to use the right applicator to apply it with. Sometimes it creases
Maria M.
Jonesboro, GA
I've never had such a great concealer. It's not as heavy as many others and makes it look so natural. Many don't set too well.
Lianis H.
This concealer is great to use on a daily basic especially if you have dark under eyes or pimples that you would like to cover
Lashawn B.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Cafe more...
For a drug store brand the product is very good . Have a beautiful finish and keeps its coverage all day without disappearing.
Jennifer G.
Ive tried many but somehow i always go back to this one.... Feels light and does not look caked on.... I love it during the day
Aubrey D.
San Antonio, TX
Goes on looking full coverage but I found out while using a damp beauty blender that it doesn't stay full coverage more medium
Allison E.
Gastonia, NC
I really like this concealer and I've heard that is a doup from Nars creamy concealer, so if you enjoy that it's worth trying .
Rukana A.
This concealer is a full coverage for dark circles...it also last longer...it suits like everyone..also good for everyday uses
Angela H.
Angola
Works well gives me coverage for the bags under my eyes all day and hides away all my problem areas. I will Definitly buy again
Hannah S.
W Valley City, UT
I love it. Stays on good doesn't dry out. It's not very full coverage however. This is more of a lightweight kind of concealer.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back