Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Natali F.
Stockton
I usually use this product to conceal my eyebrows. My eyebrows usually come out looking rather fleeky when I use this product.
Madeline V.
Bridgeton, NJ
SPOILER ALERT🔊 this concealer is a exact dupe for Nars creamy concealer! But so much more affordable, definitely a must have !
Breanna J.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I love this concealer a lot! The shade range desperately needs to be worked on but I've repurchased this about 5 times already!
Lisbeth G.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: Sand more...
I really like this concealer it’s cream easy to apply easy to blend long lasting buildable easy to carry around doesn’t oxidase
Anaelle L.
I love this concealer because it's lightweight and gives me a good coverage and you can build it up it also blends beautifully
Rachel B.
MANTECA, CA
Amazing coverage and not drying. I use this on my horrid under eye circles. I'm gonna have to get this in my winter shade too.
Yarlene S.
Philadelphia, PA
i really like this concealer its totally its very affordable and can be found at any local drugstore i recommend this to anyone
Jessica S.
Anniston, AL
I love it! It truly covers when you need it. If your like me you can't afford really expensive makeup, but this stuff is great.
Nancy P.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Deep more...
I dislike this product because it was very orange on my skin. It also got very oily throughout the day and it didn't look good.
Olivia M.
Marysville, CA
Review for: Sand more...
I use this product with the matte foundation and they both last me all day. It's definitely affordable and very easy to put on.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back