Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Morgan S.
Columbia, TN
This concealer works just as well as a high end concealer. I will only use this brand of concealer, because it works best for me.
Melanie V.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Sand more...
One of my favorite concealers! For a natural everyday look it’s perfect, has an yellow sub-tone and it not crease on me, love it
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I strongly dislike this concealer I have it in the lightest shade and it is still extremely dark and it does not cover very well
Alexa M.
This concealer is soooo awesome. I love it. I put it on my foundation amd them bake it amd creases gone, and have a face flawless
Jessica C.
San Bernardino, CA
I love this concealer it never fails me! It covers my dark circles and my under eye area! It is very easy to blend and work with!
anna l.
El Monte , CA
I have a love hate relationship with this concealer sometimes it looks flawless and other times it looks oily and it has creases.
Rebecca J.
My favorite concealer at the drugstore! It's creamy, blends well, and does a great job of covering and highlighting, if need be.
Sarah L.
Review for: Light more...
Love this! I do wish it had more coverage but it’s not thick so if I need more I can easily add more and it doesn’t look heavy.
Haydee G.
Los Angeles, CA
I just bought this today and can't wait to try it! I know it will be good because I use the fit me foundation for my acne skin.
Cindy E.
The best concealer I have ever tried! It has amazing coverage and it feels lightweight on the skin. It's easy to blend as well
oma i.
Is this agood concealer??
Ulga D.
How do i go about picking the correct shade? Secondly, how well do you ladies like this concealer?
Maggie N.
Does this work on light skin?
Mariann Y.
new york, NY
How many shades does this come in? Do you guys have problem choosing the correct shade?
Britt
Is this concealer comparable to the nars concealer?

back