Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19831)
Buy on target.com*
♤Adriane♤ B.
Very nice and not over drying. I personally think it does not make my skin look dry or cakey. Good to use under the eye.
Kristin B.
Works good for under eye circles. I have oily skin so must set with a powder, does not last all day is why only 3 stars.
Sarah  R.
This concealer does get slightly oily after a few hours. But it blends well! The brush is soft compared to other brushes.
A A.
Has to be one of my favs love it so much just as much as I love the foundation
Blends very nicely
Will be buying it again
Katie E.
Elm city , NC
The best drugstore concealer I have found! Comparable to Nars concealer. Very blend able and pigmented for a great price!
Aylin C.
San Luis, AZ
This concealer has a very creamy formula which blends very easy, doesn't feel heavy on the skin,does have a good coverage
member-29ada
My all time favorite conceler. I have used many but this is what I keep going back to. I love it so much inkeepgoing back
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
This Concealor lives up to it's reputation! I love the coverage and blend ability. I will always repurchase this product.
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
So creamy and soft! Easy to blend and they have a great shade range! Doesn't crease on me or wear off throughout the day!
Sarah C.
Coral Springs, FL
Medium to full coverage concealer. Hides imperfections without getting cakey. It is buildable if you need full coverage.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?