Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19781)
Buy on Amazon
Cabrina B.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Light more...
It’s very comparable to the tarte shape tape. Very full coverage and pigmented. Love the formula. Easy to blend as well.
Stephanie V.
Fort Pierce
Matches my skin tone spot on so inexpensive and gets the jog done. I use this concealer everyday and I will continue to!
Kinzla R.
Riverton , WY
I love these concealers. Great coverage! Super creamy but sets well, and lasts all day. My favorite drugstore concealer.
Rachel H.
It's good for spot treatment but they don't have a good color range at least at Ulta and it creases under eye very quickly
member-1b41d
Review for: Fair more...
This color was way to dark on me, yet it was the second to fairest color. There is no a wide enough selection of shades.
maria b.
This concealer work really good for me. I would recommend this to anyone who cant spend to much on a expensive concealer
Kim V.
Mesquite, NV
This is my favorite product I love it so much especially when I do my eyebrows it's easy to apply and blend. All time fav
Hailey G.
5/5 would use again. I got a black eye & this covered everything. I will continue to buy. Long lasting affect good price
Lidia O.
Forest Grove, OR
Review for: Sand more...
I love this concealer I have been using it for quit a while and it looks amazing so beautiful the way it apply on skin.!!
Alyssa G.
Review for: Light more...
This is a very good concealer! I've gone through almost 3 tubes. Very buildable coverage and good for covering blemishes!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?