Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (20693)
Ashley S.
11220
Review for: Sand more...
Absolutely love this concealer !!!! Been using it for years very inexpensive. I have yet to find one that works just as good.
Maritza M.
I love it! Blends nice and covers my dark circles! I've been using this product for about a year now and always reach for it
Heather M.
Charleston, SC
Best go to pocket concealer ever! It's always around and blends in smoothly no matter how many touchups you've already made!
Janelle R.
Top Notch concealer! Creamy, stays put and doesn't crease. Looks very natural and covers so flawlessly. Good price point too!
elsa r.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer I really like because it has full coverage and has an accessible price. Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Rachel T.
Mint Hill, NC
I have always used this concealer, and don’t want to switch to anything else! It blends easily and covers super well! 10/10!!
Jaynee C.
Review for: Fair more...
Great concealer! Not too thick like some others I’ve tried. However, it still provides great coverage and it doesn’t crease!
Karizma B.
It is an okay product, but it is not that good! the coverage is very minimal, so if you want a deep coverage do not buy this.
Hannah B.
I'm very fair and I think it's a little orange for me but other than that it's a decent product especially from the drugstore
jordan H.
N Little Rock, AR
It's okay if you don't have a lot to cover. Excellent for brightening if you get a shade or two lighter than your foundation!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back