Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20624)
Madeline V.
Bridgeton, NJ
SPOILER ALERT🔊 this concealer is a exact dupe for Nars creamy concealer! But so much more affordable, definitely a must have !
Jessie F.
Coverage isn't the greatest, shade range is patheticly uninclusive, oil control isn't very good. Doesn't cover acne for crap.
Ashley R.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm in love with this concealer. It works really great and covers any dark spots and blemishes. Great product for the price!
Jo S.
Review for: Fair more...
Not good if your a full coverage girl, but I use just to give myself a natural look and make me look like I got enough sleep.
Lauren S.
Old Bridge, NJ
Such a good drugstore concealer!! It doesn't Settle into my fine lines It is medium to full coverage. I absolutely love this!
Penelope C.
Santo Domingo Este, Santo Domingo
I think that the product have a good coverage and a good price. Is perfect for oily skin, but it start to shine after 6 hours
paola l.
Albany
Review for: Medium, Sand more...
This concealers are really good for them to be drugstore make up i use them for my dark circles and carving out my eyebrows.
zeinab n.
This is the best omg I love it so much like when you blend it In with the other make up is makes you look amazing I can't lie
Cover imperfections very well apart is a product very picmentado And it has a good color and good presentation in the package
Madison O.
El Mirage, AZ
Review for: Other more...
It is an ok concealer. It is not full coverage but the formula is good. I also feel like it makes under eyes more noticeable.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?