Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20643)
Olga P.
Rosenberg, TX
Love this concealer! I use shade medium and it’s great! The undertones are perfect and they have many shades! Highly recommend
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
Review for: Light more...
This,concealer is really amazing ! It looks so beautiful and dewy on the skin. The coverage is medium. Doesn't crease too bad.
Tori P.
Friendswood, TX
Review for: Light more...
I am so glad I finally bought this product! It is so good :) I love it so much it covers what I need it too and it’s not heavy.
despacito t.
houston
Review for: Light more...
The product applies really great and is very brightening, but it's not super full coverage and doesn't cover up all blemishes.
Reina R.
👌los productos son buenísimos de calidad 👍de buenas marcas,uso diario para convivir cada día ✨😘 los productos son de excelente
Alina R.
By far the best product I have bought! being that good concealers are very expensive, this one fits my budget and works great!
Michelle S.
Memphis, TN
My favorite concealer so far, it lasts all day long and it works just like a high end product without spending a lot of money.
Genessis D.
covina
Review for: Fair, Light more...
If i want to go for a drug store concealer product this would definitely be my go to concealer! as it is at an affordable price
Nikki I.
This concealer works for me! It's affordable and doesn't dry out my under eyes. It's easy to blend and has an easy application.
Rosa E.
Sarasota, FL
Review for: Sand more...
I like this concealer because I feel as though it does a great job highlighting the face. Definitely not full coverage though.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?