Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20726)
Bailey C.
Fayetteville, AR
Review for: Light more...
It's good for a drugstore concealer, and it reminds me a lot of my NARS concealer. But it doesn't wear for as long as I'd want
Dani L.
Review for: Light more...
This is a great drugstore concealer. It doesn’t crease too bad and it blends seamlessly, just wish it had a tad more coverage!
Reina R.
👌los productos son buenísimos de calidad 👍de buenas marcas,uso diario para convivir cada día ✨😘 los productos son de excelente
Allison E.
Gastonia, NC
I really like this concealer and I've heard that is a doup from Nars creamy concealer, so if you enjoy that it's worth trying .
Michelle S.
Austin
They work amazing they will always have the shade you looking for and not hard to blend in your skin and wont damage your skin
cynthia p.
Amo este corrector!! estoy sorprendida de que este producto de farmacia es de tan buena gama!! Amo su covertura y durabilidad!
Brooke S.
This concealer is nice on the skin and doesn't crease throughout the day, however I wish they would expand their shade range
Alida M.
Yakima, WA
I love this concealer! I bought it when I was in need of one. It was so rich and creamy!! I would definitely re purchase this!
Nel J.
Review for: Fair more...
It's alright. Some people like to say it's a dupe for the shape tape but I don't see it. It doesn't have a very full coverage.
Amber F.
Colonia, NJ
I love this concealer! It has great coverage. You just need to use the right applicator to apply it with. Sometimes it creases
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back