Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Greta P.
Coverage isn't perfect, but it does the job. Could be used for spots, but you need to set it if you want use it for your undereyes.
Kiley F.
Alum Bank, PA
Review for: Light more...
THIS is my Holy Grail concealer! I've tried It Cosmetics, Kat Von D, Winky Lux, and a few drugstore brands. This stuff is the best!
Bella P.
Lafayette, LA
Wow! Great performance and great price. This concealer is smooth and does not crease. I would say a medium but build able coverage.
Courtney C.
Fall River, MA
Review for: Light more...
I didn't like the coverage of this concealer at all. I felt like it looked greasy, and didn't apply well over my foundation.
Anais V.
Concealer is very good, has good price / quality , one of the best I've had , covers imperfections so great , I love Maybelline ..!
Madelen R.
Grand prairie, TX
Review for: Maybelline® New York Fit Me® Concealer 10 Fair 0.23 fl. oz. Tube more...
This concelar is the best it's not cakey at all even if you add allot it really buildiable and really light weight great product:)
tatyana g.
Pine Bluff, AR
It covers amazing. I ran out thats the only reason i haven't purchased it again, but i definitely would buy it again. Its amazing!!!
Tara T.
Rock Springs
I have really been happy with this concealer. I use this under my eyes and as an eye primer also. It blends well and lasts all day
member-9e7d019ae
Alabama
I LOVE THIS STUFF! It is amazing I have combo skin and it Cover up dark circles and blemishes very well for the price it is amazing
Monica C.
Fresno, CA
I love these concealers. I have really dark bags and they cover them really good. And I love that it has a soft brush for applying
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back