Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Anna D.
Pasadena, CA
Actually my favorite concealer I've ever used. I apply this over my makeupforever foundation to contour myself and it's soooo perfect
gigi V.
One of my favorite two concealers that are drugstore products. Use this to highlight and as primer for my eyeshadow. Does not crease.
Ashlie M.
The stuff works wonders with the under eyes trust me you'll fall in love with it and makes you look more awake and ready for the day
Karina D.
El Paso, TX
Definitely my favorite drug store concealer! you do have to set it as soon as you apply it and blend it out otherwise it will crease.
Stephanie P.
Cypress, TX
This is my go to concealer ever since it came out I think I've bought out 15 tubes it's super affordable and great for my under eyes
Jennifer H.
['Virginia Bch', 'VA'], VA
Review for: Light more...
Best drug store brand! Comparable to Nars! It covers and blends very well! Multiple shades to choose from for highlight and contour.
Logan H.
I love this concealer! I use it every day and it has really great coverage for a drugstore concealer, I would definitely buy it again
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
The concealer itself isn't bad, but the color selection isn't great. The lightest color doesn't match me well at all, it's too dark.
maggie b.
I HAVE THIS CONCEALER AND I LOVE IT I USE IT EVERYDAY ,GREAT GREAT GREAT COVERAGE ,REALLY BUILDABLE AND A LITTLE BIT GOES A LON WAY!
May S.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
I really like this concealer but then its kinda too creamy for me and it dries up quickly. But for now I'm still giving it a chance.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart