Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Megan J.
Paradise, PA
Review for: Sand more...
I have probably repurchased this a thousand times since first trying it. This is nice for covering under-eye bags & blemishes/redness.
Erin P.
Jackson, NJ
Review for: Fair more...
I felt as if you could have done a way better job with overall coverage. I use occasionally but have to touch up throughout the day.
Kimberly J.
Murchison, TX
Not necessarily great for coverage, but works well for highlighting. Kind of runny and thin, but looks great over fit me foundation.
Emily H.
Not my favorite but still works very good with my every day makeup routine. It's very soft and not very cakey so it's fairly decent.
Natalie S.
Lakeland, GA
Best thing ever! I love this. It isn't drying and so easy to blend, love the build-able coverage. Can use for undereye and blemishes.
Daniela A.
Snow hill, NC
It's a affordable concealer! And it really overs my dark circles it's a bit drying but you have work with it and you can build it up!
Ashlie M.
The stuff works wonders with the under eyes trust me you'll fall in love with it and makes you look more awake and ready for the day
Carol M.
Review for: Medium more...
I use this concealer almost daily. It's creamy and easy to apply. The coverage is not to intense but you can definitely build it up.
Anna D.
Pasadena, CA
Actually my favorite concealer I've ever used. I apply this over my makeupforever foundation to contour myself and it's soooo perfect
Wanda P.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I like this product it offers great coverage. I cannot help but ask why the limited shades, especially for women of darker skin color
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart