Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Zoe J.
Madison, WI
I would love to get my hands on the 110 shade but can never find it. So I'm really sad I can't use this to brighten my under eye because the 115 I keep finding is to dark and pink for my skin tone. I love the product and use it for small blemishes. Only wish I could get my shade!!
Sophia M.
I like this concealer. It's very full coverage and is super creamy and easy to blend. You also get a lot of product I feel like one of these lasts for a long time. It can get a bit shiny on my face but it's not awful. Overall I really like it and it's definitely one of my favorites
Shandi L.
Round Rock, TX
This is my FAVORITE drug store concealer!! It is so high coverage for the price and lasts all day! I love this concealer so much I’ve been through so many tubes!
Lauren M.
Review for: Light more...
I just bought this concealer and have only used it twice but I was pleasantly surprised at how good the coverage is. I didn’t think it would work this well for such a low price. I think I will get the next shade up next time I buy but I would definitely recommend this concealer.
Rachel F.
Royal
Review for: Fair more...
From what I’ve seen the shade range isn’t impressive. I have fairly pale skin, and I can only get a shade that matches my foundation, rather than highlight my skin. I use this concealer mainly as a cheap spot concealer and not my under eyes. This product tends to crease even when I set it.
Kat P.
Review for: Fair more...
A perfect dupe for NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer and less than half the price. Perfectly lightweight and buildable, plus the packaging is nice. It’s best for under eye and it’s super blend able, it also does great when layering with color corrector to hide blemishes :)
Kasie G.
One of my go to concealers. I think for a drugstore brand Maybelline just kills the game when it comes to concealers (and mascaras). I use it almost daily. Gives great coverage and blends beautifully. Habe gifted a few and recommended to friends and family. Great buy from the drugstore. ☺
Monica G.
Livermore
I am very picky with my concealer since a lot of drug store concealers can crease up, but the FIT me concealer is amazing, it leaves a flawless look on the face and it won’t crease at all. It’s not pricey at all and it would be a great dupe for many high end concealers out there.
Becky D.
New York City
Review for: Sand more...
I didn’t like this concealer as much as a I hoped to. It’s not super long lasting, but it is buildable. I’ve repurchased once or twice but I don’t reach for this concealer too much.
Margo M.
Knoxville
Better than most concealers I have tried! This one layers really well and sticks around for a good long time. It also matches my skin better than most I have tried.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back