Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20690)
Mackenzie P.
Havelock, NC
I've been loving this product! I think I picked it up at target for like $5.50? Nice price point for a concealer and it's great!
Abigail B.
Houston
This finishes my collection of FIT makeup. i love that it gives me full covage under my eyes and that it keeps on for a long time
Jocelyn B.
I have really bad dark under eye circles which makes it difficult to find a concealer that works for me but this works just fine
Kinshasa K.
South Ogden, UT
Review for: Light more...
Don't like that this makes my face tingle and burn a little but it's a great concealer and for the price you just can't beat it!!
Kristin B.
My skin was sensitive to something in this concealer. It burned when I put it under my eyes and caused my eyes to swell and itch.
Susan G.
Lakewood, WA
I use this concealer everyday. It blends out nicely. It gives a medium coverage. It's buildable and has a nice thin consistency.
Nicole G.
Review for: Light more...
Best drugstore concealer. Amazing coverage, easily blended, so soft and light feeling on the skin. Best concealer I've ever used.
Justice B.
One of the only concealers that actually have a shade that fits my skin tone. I love using it every time. Does an excellent job!
Presley L.
Indianapolis
A little goes a long way. It doesnt appear darker like some do. The color is true to its shade. I use it just for under my eyes.
Tanya M.
Review for: Sand more...
It’s a good concealer. Good coverage, not drying, very blend-able, good applicator. It’s my go to. Great product for a good price
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back