Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20702)
Jenna P.
Great for natural days! This has a more medium coverage, but its perfect for me! The only thing i would change is the shade range
anna l.
El Monte , CA
I have a love hate relationship with this concealer sometimes it looks flawless and other times it looks oily and it has creases.
Kayla F.
Katy, TX
THIS CONCEALER IS MORE THAN FIVE STARS I LOVE THIS SOOOOO MUCH I USE THIS FOR EVERYTHING MY EYEBROWS FOUNDATION PRIMER EVERYTHING
Julia N.
Litchfield, NH
This concealer works great especially if you're on a budget! It gives good coverage and lasts a while as well, I use it everyday.
Sonya P.
Use this product everyday even when I don't were no makeup I still put on a little of this under my eyes and blends really good!
Jessica C.
San Bernardino, CA
I love this concealer it never fails me! It covers my dark circles and my under eye area! It is very easy to blend and work with!
Courtney R.
Swayzee, IN
I used this on a daily. It’s medium coverage that you can build up easily. It’s blends like a dream and doesn’t cause irritation.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I strongly dislike this concealer I have it in the lightest shade and it is still extremely dark and it does not cover very well
Sarah B.
This is the concealer I previously use and it covers up my under eye circles problem free it’s definitely a recommend on my side
Samana R.
Hialeah Gardens , FL
This is one of the best concealers I have used. It covers up dark circles so good. Matches my skin tone. I think it's only $7.99.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back