Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20721)
Leticia T.
San Antonio
Love this concealer! It’s great and not too expensive! Second favorite concealer. Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer good job!
MK J.
Review for: Fair more...
I give this a thumbs up. It’s very light and it didn’t feel thick or heavy on my skin. It covers evenly and I was happy with it.
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Love love love! My favorite all time concealer ever! Super easy to blend & isnt thick but isnt watery either perfect consistency
Tiffany L.
Great concealer. A bit pricey for the drugstore but still one of my personal favorites. It also works great as an eyeshadow base.
Christine S.
Portales
I have this in the lightest shade. It works very well as a concealer/highlighter. It's lightweight not a heavy feel on the skin.
Amber N.
red oak
Review for: Fair more...
Yes! You need to try this if you haven’t. So affordable and better than any other high end concealer I’ve used. Highly recommend.
Kaylyn  T.
Weehawken, NJ
Love this concealer, light weight but could compare to Nars radiant creamy concealer. I would say completely the same but similar
amy b.
Great coverage and colors available. Goes on smooth and doesn't sit in creases. Saw this on YouTube tutorial and tried and loved
Miranda T.
Super creamy but a little to thin for my under eye darkness. Use this to highlight my nose, forehead and chin and it works great!
Jami L.
Meridianville, AL
This is definitely my go to concealer.. it has just the right shade that I like for my under eye.. it also ends and covers well.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back