Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Victoria R.
Desoto, TX
Review for: Fair more...
I absolutely love this concealer! It has a nice , light feel to it . Not cakey at all . And when set with powder there’s no flashback .
Mirna M.
I love to use this concealer along with all my other Fit Me products. It works really good and has great coverage and stays on all day.
Jackie B.
Berthoud , CO
I love this concealer. It has great coverage and blends very nicely. My under eyes are on the dry side and this consistency is perfect
This is. good concealer. I wouldn't use this product if you have acne because it will dry up your face. I believe it works really well.
mizfont0123 F.
Meraux
Review for: Sand more...
I do have farm circles so of course to match the fit me foundation I wanted to get something that would blend Nd match it covered a lot
Jamie B.
I don't wear foundation so I was worries when I was going to pick out a concealer but this one was a perfect match and did the job well
Sandra U.
San Marcos, CA
Good product super affordable, great coverage. Full coverage. Super good quality. Easy to find in stores. Dupe for the Nars concealers.
Hanna s.
West New York, NJ
Love it its full coverage, light weight and excellent. It doesn't come off looking cakey it kind of reminds me of nars creamy concealer
Meenu j.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I have been using Maybelline Fit Me Concealer since months, and I am totally in love with it. Blends well and perfect concealer for me.
Denisse R.
San Francisco, CA
This isn't suppose to be a full coverage concealer .But it works great for highlight and light to medium coverage it's also blendable.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart