Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19797)
Buy on Amazon
leighann e.
RUSKIN, FL
Very good product it does what its suppose to do its very affordable i highly reccomend this product to others very pigmented
Alma L.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this concealer ! I'm hides my under eyes blends well love it it's easy to use cheap price would purchase and recommend !
Brittany B.
Springfield , OR
Review for: Medium more...
I bought the wrong shade so I can only wear mine when I'm really tan but it is really nice coverage and stays on a long time.
Vanessa L.
Mesa, AZ
Full coverage concealer that comes in a range of shades. Very creamy, especially for the under eyes. Love the packaging too.
Shannon D.
It's lightweight, doesn't need setting powder to stay, it's inexpensive. But, on the downside, the coverage is fairly light.
elizabeth a.
La Puente
Review for: Maybelline ® New York Fit Me! ® Concealer 55 Hazelnut 0.23 fl. oz. Tube more...
this product I recommend. It is buildable for those full coverage looks but also good for natural looks. It is moisturizing.
member-e30e6d5de
Midland, TX
I love this concealer it's my go to when I'm out of my nars it's like a dupe of nars because it's so good & has good coverage
Patty F.
Humble , TX
Review for: Light more...
Feels really light weight under my eyes doesn't crease yet it conceals under my eyes or any blemish I may have, which I love!
Heather M.
Charleston, SC
Best go to pocket concealer ever! It's always around and blends in smoothly no matter how many touchups you've already made!
Sabrina G.
1327 floyd ave #5
Review for: Fair more...
This is my go to. I love the wand it comes with, supper affordable and quick to apply. But we need a lighter color for sure!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?