Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Mirna M.
I love to use this concealer along with all my other Fit Me products. It works really good and has great coverage and stays on all day.
Mafe Z.
Coral Gables, FL
I bought it last year and it didn't cover my dark circles for too long. I think they should make it more dense so it would work better.
Kim D.
Saint Louis, MO
This concealer is ok but I noticed that it is kind of watery and creases a lot under my eyes making me look wayyyy older than what I am
Ashley B.
Spring Lake, NC
Review for: Fair, Light more...
Good for contouring and undereye dark circles. It does crease under my eyes though but usually isn’t a problem if I set it soon enough.
Nat 💜.
Fort Worth
Really like the product and that it's super affordable but I think it runs out super fast and would probably last me a week and a half.
Sydney S.
Laguna hills, CA
This is my every day concealer for when I don't want to use my Nars concealer. It gives excellent coverage and The price is unbeatable.
Heather S.
Casselberry , FL
I love Maybelline products! And just recently started using concealer. I like it a lot. But may try another kind once this one is gone!
Lauren B.
It was very moisturizing under the eyes so it needed to be set but it was a great formula when I had it. But I used the whole thing up!
Brittany C.
Moline
Full dupe for Nars concealer. Does not crease in my under eye at all, but I always set it down. This is not a full coverage concealer.
Briana L.
My FAVORITE drug store concealer. It blends like a dream and I love the finish. I'd give it 5 stars but it does crease a little on me.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart