Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #6 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Janelle J.
Old Forge, PA
This concealer is great for its price! It is a great dupe for the smashbox concealer and works very similarly. This is my go to concealer!
Jensen C.
I love this concealer. I use it with my beauty blender and then set it with powder. it's blends so well and always looks natural. love it!
Stefanie L.
Philadelphia, PA
It’s great for a drugstore brand when you don’t want to use your fancy makeup. It serves its purpose in covering up the circles and spots.
hannah d.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
This concealer is amazing. I have fair skin which I use number 10 or 15 depending on the season. It is really hydrating and lasts all day.
Rolonda S.
north las vegas
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Deep more...
I feel as though this concealer could come in more variety of shades. But other that, the coverage is good. I use this to clean up my brows
Jillian S.
I love this concealer!! It works so well with my skin, and all of my different foundations. I highly suggest going out and getting it!! 😄👌
Jennifer C.
Phoenix , AZ
I don't really use concealer but if I do, it's this one!! I love the formula and the shade selection it great! I rave about this product!!
chelsea b.
Grant City, MO
LOVE this concealer! Super lightweight, amazing coverage, doesn't crease throughout the day. Super easy to apply and blends really nicely.
Cydnie L.
Midwest City, OK
Purchased at: Target
Great concealer, however the colors do not match the foundation colors they are suppose to pair with. They are pretty light in comparison.
Cara S.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Light more...
I do not like this product at all. It doesn't cover anything for me personally. I think the product is too light weight and not buildable.
oma i.
Is this agood concealer??
Ulga D.
How do i go about picking the correct shade? Secondly, how well do you ladies like this concealer?
Maggie N.
Does this work on light skin?
Mariann Y.
new york, NY
How many shades does this come in? Do you guys have problem choosing the correct shade?
Britt
Is this concealer comparable to the nars concealer?

Walmart