Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #6 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Gabriella L.
gives off great coverage, and is very easy to blend. this is by far my favorite concealer. however, i wish there was more product included.
Amber P.
Salem, OR
Works pretty well. I like it but it doesn't help with puffiness and could last a little longer. All in all though it's good for the price.
Reagan W.
I love the fit me line from Maybelline. The color pay off is amazing and it's great for covering blemishes and covering those dark circles.
Arianna Jean M.
Ewa Beach
This concealer is GREAT it covers all blemishes of mine and my perfect imperfections, it covers my scars and is not to heavy of a product 😌
Ninette G.
Laredo, TX
Medium to full coverage concealer. My holy grail concealed is amazing. Long lasting, easy to blend, hydrating on skin and it's inexpensive
Allie P.
This is the best drug store concealer! It's light weight with medium coverage! I use it for days were I feel like I want light make up on!
Mariana R.
Cicero, IL
Review for: Fair, Light more...
I use this when I want a quick makeup look since it’s lightweight but buildable. It does start to wear off and get oily throughout the day
Taylor M.
Nancy
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Light more...
I love this product. I have bought this concealer for several years now. I have tried other concealer but I always go back to this product.
Jessica M.
Love this product. The formula is amazing. It has a medium to full coverage. Easily bendable. Long wearing. Lots of shades to choose from.
Savannah M.
Great coverage! A little goes a long way! Covers dark circles and age spots! Blends very well with a concealer brush! Goes on super smooth.
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
Does this burn anyone else's under eyes?
Maura M.
Barcelona
Is it a good concealer?? I listen to some people that is a clon of NARS concealer and I want this
Monica D.
Opinions on this concealer?
Stephanie H.
Ottawa, Ontario
How do you best apply this product? I found that simply using the applicator and tapping with my fingers caused creasing under my eyes. I'm new to the concealer game. Thanks!
Karla O.
Riverside, CA
I've seen so many people rave about this product but I'm just not sure if I want to purchase. I was wondering if anybody knows if this oxidizes because I have very oily skin a lot of face products oxidize, and I'm worried the color will become to light or too dark

Walmart