Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (22077)
caitlin g.
Norfolk, VA
This concealer is pretty great, while it isn't perfect I find that it covers pretty well but not strong enough for my under eye circles.
Janae V.
Love this! I have very sensitive skin and this works wonders with making my eyes look outstanding! Best brand for concealer in my opinion
Natalie T.
Plainview, NY
This is definitely my favorite concealer. It's great for the under eye area and it does not cake at all! I can't go without this product
Barbie B.
Review for: Cafe more...
I low-key love this concealer as a medium coverage, it is to apply and blends out nice. You can pick it up anywhere that sell Maybelline.
Alexandra L.
Pharr, TX
Great, creamy and bleandable good coverage it's not too thick that it looks heavy i will say that it could have a better range of shades
Nikki S.
Okahumpka
I ise shades 15 and 20 and mix them just a little shade 15 has more of a pink undertone and 20 has yellow so together its perfect for me!
Raygen U.
Review for: Light more...
This concealer does have some coverage and is very good for highlighting but under my eyes crease after a few hours even though I set it
Julie G.
El paso, TX
Review for: Medium more...
This product was amazing had great coverage and didnt need to use alot :) the color i chose was perfect and simple cute packaging as well
Shelby H.
I have gotten the best coverage from this concealer and I really like the way it feels and how well it works with a damp beauty blender.
Jamie W.
Review for: Sand more...
Great drugstore concealer....or really any concealer! The coverage is good and buildable. The finish is smooth and doesn't crease.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart