Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20734)
Brooke B.
LA
I'm in love with this concealer. It does an AWESOME job and does a pretty good job with coverage. It's not greasy at all or smear.
Carla G.
San pedro, CA
I really like this concealer because its not light weight and it hides alot of imperfections. This goes perfect with the foundation
Ale S.
I really like this product for an everyday look. Not full coverage but it works for me. It is a great dupe for the NARS Concealer.
Jocelyn U.
Review for: Medium, Sand more...
loveeeee this concealer. very blendable and looks nice on skin. i would definitely recommend this concealer to anyone on a budget !
Savannah P.
No flash back when using it under my eyes and it's not to thick but not to watery. Easily blendable with a beauty blender or brush
Karianne F.
Huntington, WV
I used this in "sand." It is my favorite drug store concealer. I didn't get creases under my eyes like other concealers I have used
Peighton M.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Review for: Light more...
Love this product, it is literally an exact dupe to the NARS creamy concealer all the way down to packaging. Its awesome and cheap
Katie Scarlett L.
Fremont, CA
Very good coverage, the number 15 is the lightest but still a little too dark for me. Still love it regardless and use it every day
Joselene S.
Rifle, CO
Great concealer, especially because it's drugstore. It gives great coverage and the formula is very creamy and blendable. In love!
Dylan C.
Barnesville
THIS CONCEALER IS SO BOMB. it is one of the best low cost concealers i've ever used, it covers up my redness as well as blemishes.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back