Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Tatyana P.
I do not like these concealors. I like thick ones but this onr looks chalky and cakey and just terrible. Gives the face so much texture
Yajaira T.
Review for: Sand more...
Product was amazing after a few weeks. Then it just dryed out my under eyes! I loved for a minute then had to switch to a new concealer
Ayat S.
Atlanta
Blends out really well! I do have to mix different shades to get my perfect shade but it is a great full coverage concealer for my skin
Sue F.
Raleigh, NC
WOW! This is the best concealer I have ever used! I love it more than my $20 concealer. Maybelline, I love you for making this product!
Meriem E.
Las Vegas, NV
I've used this product for years and i love it so much it cover very well it's a amazing product definitely i will buy it again & again
Gracie C.
Review for: Deep more...
It's a pretty good concealer. I love that it is silicone and oil free. I did find that this product did not last the whole day though.
Danairi M.
One of my favorite concealers! I love to use this as my undereye concealer to cover up my dark circles and this really helps with that.
Erica P.
Republic , MO
Review for: Light more...
This is a great drug store concealer. It’s adorable, long wearing, blends beautifully in the skin. It’s a dupe for the nars concealer.
angie a.
One of my favorite concealers! Really good coverage and doesn't look cakey has a good dewy finish, so be sure to set it with a powder.
Alicia B.
I have tried many many MANY drug store concealers and this one is by far the best! I am on my 3rd tube now and i will continue to buy!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back