Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Emily J.
Review for: Fair more...
This is perfect for highlighting your face and using as a eye lid primer for eye shadow. It doesn’t look casey compared to other brands.
Kortnie H.
Council Bluffs
Review for: Light more...
One of the best drug store concealers! It’s good for under eye, and spot concealing! Smooth and light formula, has maybe medium coverage.
Chelsea R.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Light more...
Very good alternative to urban decay naked or NARS radiant creamy concealer. Definitely not as good but still worth trying for the price.
Alexis A.
Lomira, WI
Great medium to full coverage concealer. would reccomend for beginners at using makeup, as it is pretty cheap for how good the quality is
aye_mii H.
BROOKLYN, NY
I like that its a bit watery which makes it very effortless for application and I also has a nice medium coverage with just a little bit.
Elissa P.
Gilbert, AZ
Great concealer, even better price. Coverage is great and goes on smooth and lasts all day. Easy to find at any local retailer or Amazon.
Lillian M.
Fort Drum
Review for: Sand more...
I love this for a light coverage over blemishes. It lasts throughout the day when set and I've done a whole face with just this product!
Arianna G.
San Antonio, TX
This concealer is so bomb! Great coverage, doesn't feel thick or uncomfortable on the face. You can't even feel like its there ! Love it
Maricela R.
Corpus Christi
I love so much 😍😍😍😍 every time I'm done doing my brows i do a clean up so they can look SHARP and PRETTY & this CONCEALER does the job ❣❣
Karli M.
Grand Island,New York
I got this product in the shade light, and I love the formula. I use this with maybellines fit me foundation in the shade 315 soft honey.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart