Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Tatyana P.
I do not like these concealors. I like thick ones but this onr looks chalky and cakey and just terrible. Gives the face so much texture
Errin S.
By far my favorite concealer. This is my go to. I have it in multiple shades. The consistency is great and not too thick which I love.
Meripa T.
I don't think I'll ever find a concealer like this one. I am in love with it! It's easy on ny wallet and works like a high end product!
Leslie P.
MY FAVORITE! Long lasting and excellent coverage. Was recommended by a friend and here I am recommending it to you. I'll never switch!
Amanda M.
It’s my go to concealer. It never fails me. It’s not the most coverage but I don’t use a super full coverage because of my fine lines.
Sammy H.
San Diego
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer so much but i dont purchase from maybelline as they arent cruelty free, i really wish they would go cruelty free.
mandy l.
tyler, TX
This is one of my favorite concealers it covers redness on my face , fine lines , everything etc .. I totally reccomend this concealer
Mia F.
This creased in me so bad even with setting powder and had zero coverage. I've heard it was a dupe for the nars concealer but it's not
🐝 ❥.
california
Review for: Light more...
I mean it gets the job done but it’s not my favorite ever I could find better but it’s not to expensive n it does what it’s suppose to
Elizabeth H.
Virginia Beach, VA
Best concealer ever. Great coverage and creamy consistency. I use this to highlight and it blends out effortlessly and does not crease.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back