Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Alexis A.
Lomira, WI
Great medium to full coverage concealer. would reccomend for beginners at using makeup, as it is pretty cheap for how good the quality is
Brittney 😛.
Auburn, WA
Review for: Medium more...
I like this concealer a lot. It’s good in price for how much you get. It blends nicely. I love pairing it with my dewy fit me foundation
Emily M.
This concealer has pretty light coverage and it's a more watery formula which I don't personally mind but I don't have a lot to cover up
Josie S.
There are like several different shades that work perfect for my skin tone and I have all of them because they are my favorite concealers
Elissa P.
Gilbert, AZ
Great concealer, even better price. Coverage is great and goes on smooth and lasts all day. Easy to find at any local retailer or Amazon.
Keily A.
I love this, favorite drug store concealer! Leaves a nice touch to your face, perfect if your on a budget & don't want anything terrible
Emily J.
Review for: Fair more...
This is perfect for highlighting your face and using as a eye lid primer for eye shadow. It doesn’t look casey compared to other brands.
Skye G.
Clarksville, TN
Favorite concealer of all time that hits this price point. I do wish the packaging was better, but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.
I think it a great prduct for starter and is easy to blend out. Its a very great product and help me out when i was a starter at makeup.
Kayla A.
Stony Point, NY
Review for: Fair, Light more...
such a creamy and buttery consistency but it keeps my makeup lasting beautifully and lifeless all day. Very affordable and cute packaging
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?

back