Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Morganne C.
Champaign
So easy to blend out! Excellent color range and doesn’t look cakey. I’m picky with concealers and I will definitely keep buying this one.
Cecily E.
Springfield, MN
I had just recently started getting back into wearing concealer again, and this was the brand I went with, and I like the fit me brands.
Emmaleigh D.
Tillar, AR
This product made my face so cakey. It also broke my face out. It provided great coverage but made me look like I had tons of make up on
Alexis A.
Lomira, WI
Great medium to full coverage concealer. would reccomend for beginners at using makeup, as it is pretty cheap for how good the quality is
Kaelyn K.
Fullerton, CA
Very comparable to the naked skin concealer. Great steal for the price and quality. This concealer creases on me if I don't set it thiugh
Elissa P.
Gilbert, AZ
Great concealer, even better price. Coverage is great and goes on smooth and lasts all day. Easy to find at any local retailer or Amazon.
Sade S.
My favorite drugstore concealer! It's so full coverage and affordable . Great for the undereye and any other blemishes. I love this stuff
Emily M.
This concealer has pretty light coverage and it's a more watery formula which I don't personally mind but I don't have a lot to cover up
Michelle V.
Auburn, WA
Not only is the price very reasonable, the formula is super easy to blend out! The concealer has good coverage, and it lasts me forever!
Emily J.
Review for: Fair more...
This is perfect for highlighting your face and using as a eye lid primer for eye shadow. It doesn’t look casey compared to other brands.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back