Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20721)
Dayana R.
Yes best concealer to use for hilight and also for contouring I love to use the maybe plus the stick is so easy to work with and manage
Shannon W.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Medium more...
This concealer has been my right hand (my go-to) for years! The formula is creamy and super blendable. Definitely an A+ drugstore buy!
Sandra U.
San Marcos, CA
Good product super affordable, great coverage. Full coverage. Super good quality. Easy to find in stores. Dupe for the Nars concealers.
Tatyana P.
I do not like these concealors. I like thick ones but this onr looks chalky and cakey and just terrible. Gives the face so much texture
Sara K.
The first color foundation and concealer that has ever matched my skin!!! One tube lasts me a while and is great quality for the price.
Kelsey A.
Bremerton, WA
I love the whole fit me line! This concealer got me through many dark circle days. Don't plan on switching to anything else for awhile.
Sue F.
Raleigh, NC
WOW! This is the best concealer I have ever used! I love it more than my $20 concealer. Maybelline, I love you for making this product!
Maria G.
Allentown
So far my all time fave drug store concealer. I wish I could love the foundation as much as the concealer but I'm just not sold on it.
Genesis F.
Chaska, MN
Omg! Yas like this is life i love this concealer there the freaking best i will continue to buy but good deal and i love the applicator
Amanda M.
It’s my go to concealer. It never fails me. It’s not the most coverage but I don’t use a super full coverage because of my fine lines.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back