Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Kristi S.
New Braunfels, TX
For drugstore makeup this concealer is great . It is a bit creamy so a need for a finish powder is a MUST . Great coverage price and amount 💋
Sarah S.
North Baldwin, NY
I really like this concealer. I used it with a fit me foundation. The only problem I have with it is that if you do not set it it will crease
Breanna N.
Attalla, AL
I do like the coverage it conceals. I have dark circles and it covers them pretty well. This beats all the concealer I've ever used. Love it!
Deidre M.
Austintown , OH
This concealer is amazing, right now it's the only thing I use. It's so light but has great coverage and dosent crease at all after it's set.
Elda B.
Twentynine Palms, CA
I really like this concealer! Many colors to choose from. I usually keep a few different shades on hand. Especially during the summer months.
Lily H.
Ross
this has a nice coverage but sadly enough not 100%. but what do you expect when you're only paying like 5$. anyway great drugstore concealer.
Jacey P.
This concealer blends put easily and hides redness and acne on my face. It gives me coverage all day, and I am able to find my perfect shade.
Laura W.
Smooth, creamy, and pigmented! This is perfect for blemishes and dark circles/spots! Great price and definitely better than higher end ones!
Yanira O.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love this concealer. Its a nice price and I love how yellow toned it is , since I am yellow toned. This concealer definitely works for me.
Keily A.
Review for: Medium more...
I love this concealer it's very affordable, and the quality is really good for a drug store item ! I definitely recommend it & it isn't messy
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart