Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Andra W.
Ocala, FL
I like this because it's a good dupe to a luxury item concealer such as Nars. It's creamy and blends leaving a smooth finish. Very affordable.
Franchette Joyce N.
Florida
I really like this maybelline concealer it matches on my skin tone. This is a great for an everyday use. I would recommend this to my friends.
Rebekah W.
Raleigh
I got what I thought would be a good porcelain and it was very yellow/orange colored. It's probably pretty good I just got a really bad color.
Elissa B.
Fort Lee, VA
I love this concealer! It is very hydrating and is super easy to blend in. The coverage is medium depending on what you are trying to cover up.
Nayeli M.
Santa Monica
I like it, but it's not full converge, it's medium coverage. It builds up anyways, so that's the good thing about it! It doesn't cake up either
Mandy F.
Sparks, NV
This stuff is amazing. I can't even fathom buying a luxury concealer when this is at the drugstore and is so good. Great coverage. Never cakes.
Christina Y.
Columbus, OH
A go-to for my undereye area. It's a medium coverage, which I love, as it doesn't make my dry undereyes look cakey. I use this on every client.
Paloma R.
This is my ride or die concealer of all times! One of the few concealers I would always go back to and never get disappointed, amazing product.
Brittany S.
Salisbury, MD
One of the only concealers I’ve found pale enough for me (literally a ghost)! It does a great job of hiding dark circles and it’s super cheap.
Alexis H.
Olympia, WA
This is my favorite concealer especially for under the eyes and for the nose. I use the shade 15 and its perfect! Lasts a while and good price.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart