Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT
This is a great concealer I think it's a dupe to the NARS creamy concealer definitely covers my black circles and helps to highlight them also!
A'rya T.
Canton, OH
THIS product i’ve been using for such a long time and i absolutely love it so much. the coverage it’s medium, the application is light weight.
Christina Y.
Columbus, OH
A go-to for my undereye area. It's a medium coverage, which I love, as it doesn't make my dry undereyes look cakey. I use this on every client.
Heather M.
Constantine, MI
Review for: Fair more...
I liked this one it was affordable and it was high coverage better than nyx so much so i like the applicator so much i keep reusing the bottle!
Rosa R.
I love this concealer because it hides my dark circles well while being very easy to apply and blend into face. Would buy this product again 😍
Julie J.
Alexandria, LA
Great product I don't grab it every day because it's not as full coverage as I would like but it is a great product it's lightweight and cheap
Magaly G.
Ruston
Love it. Just wished they had more shades of it. More darker colors. I comes in like a lip gloss thing so it's easy to apply it under the eyes
Emina A.
Detroit
Review for: Sand more...
Amazing product , really gets the job done. I would definitely recommend it to other ladies, it hides my under eye blackness and it’s not cakey
Amanda O.
Perfect match for me and Good enough of a yellow under tone! I do use 15 for under my eyes since it is more pink and then this to spot conceal
Abigail C.
Lynchburg, VA
My favorite concealer! I use this everyday and it gives a great finish, I buy it at walmart for super cheap and it compares to expensive brands
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart