Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20725)
Maricela R.
Corpus Christi
I love so much 😍😍😍😍 every time I'm done doing my brows i do a clean up so they can look SHARP and PRETTY & this CONCEALER does the job ❣❣
Serena C.
Austin, TX
THIS STUFF WORKS GREAT!!! I FORGET I'M WEARING IT!!!! It's amazing. Light weight. GREAT coverage. I definitely recommend this product!!!
Jessica B.
Austin, MN
So far the best concelear I have ever used. I use the shade sand. it doesn't cake up or crease like so many others I have tried. love it!
Amanda W.
I love this concealer it makes my skin feel so soft and light weight like i dont have anything on. Looks so naturally with my skin tone.
Christina L.
Forest, VA
This is a great product to use. You have to make sure you get the right color for for your face. I apply under my eyes and on blemishes.
Tito G.
Long Beach CA
This is one of my favorite concealers ever. It has good coverage and every time I use this product I fall in love with it all over again.
Vicky C.
Mathis, TX
All the fit me product are my favorite . I feel like they just work for my face . They don't make me look oily and the prices are amazing
Shannon P.
New Bedford , MA
Lightweight creamy and blendable. What more could a girl ask for. Hides my dark circles and brightens under my eyes! Best one they carry.
Lillian M.
Fort Drum
Review for: Sand more...
I love this for a light coverage over blemishes. It lasts throughout the day when set and I've done a whole face with just this product!
Jennifer S.
I love this concealer as a sail prose highlighter/striber. Goes on so light ave does not settle into fine lines. Not super duty coverages
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back