Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19794)
Buy on Amazon
Galina S.
La Grange , CA
Review for: Medium more...
Maybelline fit me camouflage concealer in a medium shade of color works well with my daughter's skin color more so than mine. I will buy the lighter shade next time.
Margo M.
Knoxville
Better than most concealers I have tried! This one layers really well and sticks around for a good long time. It also matches my skin better than most I have tried.
KIMMI M.
Review for: Sand more...
I love this concealer so much! I heard many good reviews on this and I decided to just pick one up for myself and I was so shocked. The formula is great and the coverage is perfect (for me) I use this every single day! I am currently running out and I am so gonna buy this again.
Stephanie M.
Waverly
Review for: Other more...
I bought this a few days ago and I absolutely love it! I have very dark hereditary circles and this really helps cover them. I got the light shade but I might get one shade darker just to see if it's closer to my shade but I really like the light because it makes my undereyes appear brighter.
Katie H.
I really like this concealer. It is more light weight and works well with pretty much any skin type. The shade range is a little odd with 10 being darker with 15, but that is something that i can get past honestly. I think i's great for anybody and everyone should try it!
Nichole D.
Review for: Fair more...
One of my favorite drugstore concealers.  I use a few coats to build it up because it blends out sheer with my beauty blender, but it works decently with a brush.  It's also one of the few drugstore brands that makes a shade light enough for me, so I enjoy that.
Jemma S.
Orange Grove, TX
I use this concealer to brighten and highlight my undereye and like it. It is very thin so I like to let it dry a bit and thicken it. It is buildable so if I need more coverage I will apply more of it. The applicator makes it nice to apply precisely. I recommend for beginners.
❤Angie I.
Milpitas, CA
Review for: Medium more...
I only use this to carve out my eyebrows and to prime my eyes for eyeshadow since I accidentally got the wrong shade for me. It’s really easy to blend and it feels pretty light for the amount of coverage it gives. I am definitely gonna buy my correct shade and use it on my face
Dan Z.
Pompano Beach
Review for: Light more...
This is beautifully creamy! Once it's blended out it is no longer full coverage but I have found that if u leave it for a minute or so to dry before blending, it's coverage becomes higher. Over blemishes it needs to be used with a tiny brush to keep coverage and not disturb it.
Cassie M.
Review for: Fair more...
So far, this is the only drugstore concealer that looks good on my dry skin. It feels hydrating & looks great. It’s not a full coverage concealer, so if that is what you’re looking for I would not recommend this for you. More like a medium coverage. Shade 15 is also lighter than 10, but still almost too dark for my skin tone.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?