Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19831)
Buy on target.com*
Johannys N.
Best concealer from drugstore i repurchase more than twice this concealer live the price and the way that cover my under eye darkness
Aleydis  G.
I love this concealer ! It's my favorite! Really worth! The price is good and the quality is perfect! I think everybody must try it !
emily P.
newark
It is a great conceler love it recommend it to whoever has dark circles it covers it very nice and it is gr esaat for any skin kind.
Nicole C.
This concealer is great for the summer. It's my favorite drugstore concealer. You can find it almost anywhere that sells Maybelline!
Samantha V.
I really like this corrector , apart from correcting is also responsible for lighting , and has an average coverage , I like a lot .
Aubrey B.
Barnegat, NJ
Review for: Light more...
Best concealer out there. Medium to full coverage. It lasts all day and it's pretty lightweight. It's a great dupe for NARS as well!
Alex H.
My faaaavorite concealer hands down!!! it's light and had excellent coverage. this brightens my under eyes and hides my dark circles
Amber D.
Quinlan, TX
This concealer didn't do much for me but I believe it was because I got the wrong shade. And that can make or break a product review.
Cynthia B.
I absolutely love this concealer! It goes on smooth and I love how easy they make it to match your skin color. I would buy it again.
Natalie S.
Lakeland, GA
Best thing ever! I love this. It isn't drying and so easy to blend, love the build-able coverage. Can use for undereye and blemishes.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?