Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Katrina P.
This concealer works well and stays well. But I feel that my laugh lines are rather than concealed when I put it on. However it is a good price.
sofiya a.
This concealer was for a good price. And this concealer had quite a few shades, which I ended up buying the wrong one. And lasted me a long time.
Enisy S.
Very light weight. does not crease or wear off. Excellent to cover under eyes or acne scars. I am going to buy a darker one to use it as contour.
Nataly S.
This concealer is amazing to cover up any dark circles or to highlight any part of the face. It doesn't cake on and feels very light on the face.
Erika Z.
Brookfield, IL
This is an amazing drugstore concealer-maybe one of the best on the market! The staying power is great, and most importantly, it doesn't crease!
Michelle S.
One of the best products I've ever used. It gives full coverage, last all day long and will not get cakey at all. Perfect for oily or combo skin.
Holly M.
Tucson, AZ
I use this when my face hasn't broke out and there are just small dark spots. It's great buildable coverage and it's creamy which is always nice.
Bianca G.
Little Rock , AR
Review for: Sand more...
I have a tan complexion and this color is not too light for me. I wear this everyday. It doesn't cake up and I don't have to set it with powder.
Marie D.
Uvalde, TX
My favorite under eye concealer!!! I love the color sand. I use this daily to for my,circles and around my face for redness and set with powder.
Kayla B.
I love this product but i have to give it 4 stars only because they need more lighter shades. I’m fair and the lightest shade is too dark for me.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart