Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20729)
Arianna Jean M.
Ewa Beach
This concealer is GREAT it covers all blemishes of mine and my perfect imperfections, it covers my scars and is not to heavy of a product 😌
Cristina D.
One of my favorite concealers. Very good coverage and lasts all day, I highly recommend this product to cover dark circles and small scars.
Jessica W.
Lexington, KY
Great for concealing under eye circles. Not too thick and blends for a great finish. Great variety of color options to match your skin tone
Lizbeth J.
My favorite concealer. It has great coverage and the price it's really good i would continue buying this concealer. My everyday concealer👍
Sarah W.
Bloomington , MN
Great product. I use it almost everyday. Sometimes it’s hard to blend in but I love it. You normally can’t see it anyway which is perfect.
Jennifer C.
I don't really use concealer but if I do, it's this one!! I love the formula and the shade selection it great! I rave about this product!!
haley c.
This had a nice color to it for my skin, but it made my undereyes look super caked and wrinkled. It was hard to blend and didn't last long
Mariana R.
Cicero, IL
Review for: Fair, Light more...
I use this when I want a quick makeup look since it’s lightweight but buildable. It does start to wear off and get oily throughout the day
Savannah M.
Great coverage! A little goes a long way! Covers dark circles and age spots! Blends very well with a concealer brush! Goes on super smooth.
Katelyn S.
Winthrop, ME
Love how easy this product blends. I do wish it had slightly more coverage. But overall a great product. I use this as under eye concealer.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back