Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19831)
Buy on target.com*
Kendall K.
Indiana
Review for: Medium more...
I really like this concealer for covering up blemishes and my dark under eyes. It goes on nicely and blends so well! Plus the medium shade is a great color match for me. I have multiple tubes just laying around... on my make up table, my purse, my car... gotta have one everywhere!
Danielle F.
Review for: Light more...
Definitely a great concealer for the price, you can't beat it. Works just as well as brands that are triple the price. Blends super easy with just a beauty blender. Works well with all of my different foundations. I'm constantly buying more, I'll never use another concealer.
Heather C.
Lake village , AR
Review for: Sand more...
This is a wonderful concealer I just wish is was a bit more full coverage as when I use it I can still seen my dark circles under my eyes even after setting with a foundation powder. Overall its a great concealer for covering blemishes and other imperfections, just not for undereyes.
JessicaLynn N.
Review for: Medium more...
This is my go to concealer. I have tried many other brands both high end and drugstore and this is by far my favorite. It isn't drying and it blends very nicely into the skin. It can be applied with a brush or a sponge. I love how many different colors there are in the collection.
Aubrey B.
Fairmont City, IL
Review for: Fair more...
My favorite concealer, but I also haven’t tried very many concealers in my life. Over all this product is cheap and does the job nicely, so I would recommend it.
Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is so highly regarded but it really burned my undereyes every time I tried to use it. I couldn’t get through that so I don’t recommend this if you’re sensitive at all.
Lauren L.
Plymouth, MN
Review for: Light more...
This is my go to drugstore concealer
It brightens, conceals darkness, and it is lightweight
If I want super bright FULL coverage I mix this with Tarte Shape Tape
Sophia M.
I like this concealer. It's very full coverage and is super creamy and easy to blend. You also get a lot of product I feel like one of these lasts for a long time. It can get a bit shiny on my face but it's not awful. Overall I really like it and it's definitely one of my favorites
Zoe J.
Madison, WI
I would love to get my hands on the 110 shade but can never find it. So I'm really sad I can't use this to brighten my under eye because the 115 I keep finding is to dark and pink for my skin tone. I love the product and use it for small blemishes. Only wish I could get my shade!!
Sonisha R.
I love this concealer! It literally covers everything. It doesn't crease at all. I wish they came out with more colors. I always buy two or three at a time in case it is discontinued
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?