Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20600)
Tia F.
Rome, NY
I love the coverage and the dewy / natural finish with this concealer, great for the price too. I just wish the color selection was better😫
Jocelyn C.
Henry, TN
Review for: Medium more...
I really like this concealer I've tried so many drug store brand and this one has to be my favorite it's really pigmented and easy to blend
Jennifer C.
I don't really use concealer but if I do, it's this one!! I love the formula and the shade selection it great! I rave about this product!!
Savannah M.
Great coverage! A little goes a long way! Covers dark circles and age spots! Blends very well with a concealer brush! Goes on super smooth.
Savannah D.
bemidji, MN
Best drugstore concealer! Comparable to the NARS radiant creamy concealer. Sometimes i will do two coats under my eyes for fuller coverage
member-fb633
Review for: Cafe more...
Creaseless, yet it isn't HD with full coverage. Easy to blend, cost friendly, works well with the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation and Powder.
Katelyn S.
Winthrop, ME
Love how easy this product blends. I do wish it had slightly more coverage. But overall a great product. I use this as under eye concealer.
Laura M.
Visalia, CA
One of my favorite drug store concealers. It is very light and pigmented. I like to blend this with my beauty blender rather than a brush.
Noemi H.
Dallas , TX
Review for: Light more...
Love the product and it's fantastic quality, but I wish it would cover my under eyes more perfectly, but other wise the product is great .
Valeria G.
This concealer is amaizing! Its full coverage but super light weight. It is yellow toned for the dark circles. Doesnt crease on oily skin.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?