Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20643)
member-fb633
Review for: Cafe more...
Creaseless, yet it isn't HD with full coverage. Easy to blend, cost friendly, works well with the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation and Powder.
Mary N.
Review for: Medium more...
To be drugstore, this is amazing. It works really well on my oily skin and the coverage is very good as well. Plus I love the application.
Jessica W.
Lexington, KY
Great for concealing under eye circles. Not too thick and blends for a great finish. Great variety of color options to match your skin tone
hannah d.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
This concealer is amazing. I have fair skin which I use number 10 or 15 depending on the season. It is really hydrating and lasts all day.
Amanda G.
I love love love this concealer. It has amazing coverage and is so easy to blend out. It doesn't dry to fast so it's very easy to work with
Briana M.
I first tried this concealer bc I had dark circles under my eyes. I ended up loving the product & going back for more once my tube was out.
Vicki P.
Bentonville, AR
I bought this concealer a week ago and I've used it a few times. It blends very easily and the yellow undertone matches great with my skin.
chelsea b.
Grant City, MO
LOVE this concealer! Super lightweight, amazing coverage, doesn't crease throughout the day. Super easy to apply and blends really nicely.
Yesenia G.
Review for: Sand more...
I love this concealer so much it's great coverage, perfect for under eyes and blemishes it comes in great packaging and very easy to blend
Samantha C.
Seattle, WA
Definitely worth the price. I didn’t want to pay a lot for one and this one works. Now I would definitely like to try a more expensive one.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?