Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20732)
Beto V.
Tucson
I love this concealer it works really good but if you have darker circles under your eyes it may not be full coverage but you can built it up
Liliana J.
San Diego
The best drugstore concealer. It is affordable and easy to find in the drugstore. It covers great and easy to blend. Also it is lightweight!
Yaz N.
Albuquerque , NM
I really like the texture of this concealer, it lasts all day and it is easy to blend. However, I wish there was more shades to choose from.
Ronza S.
I'll give this concealer a five stars right away and without thinking. The coverage is beautiful and blendable and very beautiful on the skin
Shelby B.
Jeannette, PA
Love this concealer. It doesn't settle in the creases under my eyes. It lasts a long time, even though I use it every day. Blends flawlessly!
Emily B.
Logan, OH
This concealer is amazing. I get really dark under eyes and just very little of this and you cant tell. Its very pigmented and lasts forever!
Ameeti K.
This concealer is easily the best drug store concealer out there. The finish is great and it's so easy to apply. I wish they had more colors!
Brooklyn C.
La Porte
Review for: Fair more...
Love this concealer because it mixes beautifully with my tarte shape tape and it stays on under my eyes great while covering my dark circles.
Keely  B.
Louisville, KY
This concealer is my favorite concealer at the moment it doesn't crease and has very good coverage for under your eyes or on trouble spots.
Katie H.
Saint Johns, MI
Very little formula in the tube. Too dried out and not liquid enough. Chunky and will crumble after a few hours. Not a fan of this concealer
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back